Armed with a quality sheet pan, you can cook almost ANYTHING in your toaster oven. From gooey double chocolate cookies to grilled cheese sandwiches and roasted asparagus – the options are unlimited. To help you get the most out of your little oven, here are some of our favorite toaster oven sheet pans.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Sheet Pan Shopping Tips
- Measure Inside Your Machine. Avoid the disappointment of buying a pan that doesn’t fit by measuring before shopping. For proper air-flow, you want a minimum 1/2-inch gap between the pan and each side of your toaster oven (check your manual for specific recommendations). This is especially important if you’re cooking with a convection toaster oven.
- Choose Lighter-Colored Pans for Baking. Dark pans are great for roasting vegetables and proteins but can burn the bottoms of your delicate cookies and biscuits.
Toaster Oven Sheet Pans
1. Nordic Ware Naturals Eighth Sheet Pan (1/8th Sheet Pan)
- Cooking Surface: L: 9.3” x W: 6.25” x H: 1”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 10” x W: 7” x H: 1”
We LOVE this little pan! Even though it’s small, the pan is made of a heavier aluminum that doesn’t warp at higher temps. It’s great for small jobs like baking a few cookies, making rosemary cashews, or whipping up a baked grilled cheese sandwich.
If your toaster oven has multiple cooking racks or is very large (more than 14” wide), you can use two pans for meals with components that have different cooking times. Click Here to Buy This Pan On Amazon
2. Chicago Metallic Broiling Rack and Baking Sheet
- Cooking Surface: L: 9” x W: 5.5”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 10.25” x W: 7.25” x H: 0.75”
- Rack: L: 9.25” x W: 6” x H: 0.75”
This mini pan and rack are part of the Chicago Metallic Toaster Oven Bakeware Set. The pan is thinner and does warp sometimes, especially when used without the rack. That said, we bought our set over 4 years ago and we still use these pans regularly to make baked potatoes, reheat muffins, and cook homemade frozen pizza bagels.
*While the pan/rack fit in most toaster ovens, the muffin pan does not. Take a minute and review the sizes of ALL the pans in the set before purchasing. Click Here to Buy The Pan Set On Amazon
3. Nordic Ware Broiling Rack and Baking Sheet
- Cooking Surface: L: 8.50” x W: 6.50” x H: 0.63”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 10” W: 7” x H: 0.63”
A recent addition to our pan collection, this broiling rack + baking sheet combo is part of the Nordic Ware Naturals Compact Grill & Bake Set. So far we’ve used it to bake cookies, heat frozen falafels, and bake sweet potatoes.
Although it’s made of thinner metal than the Eighth Sheet Pan (see No. 1 above) we have not experienced any warping. Also, the extended edges make it easy to grab the pan without sticking your thumb in the food, which is really nice. Click Here to Buy The Pan Set On Amazon
4. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler Pan w/Rack
- Cooking Surface: L: 9.7” x W: 8”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 11.2” x W: 8.6” x H: 0.6”
We just picked up this pan at our local Bed Bath & Beyond and haven’t had time to cook with it yet. Just going off appearances, it’s got some heft and feels well made. Also, it’s really tough to find a rack to fit in most mid-sized toaster oven sheet pans. This combo set solves that problem nicely.
5. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Baking Pan
- Cooking Surface: L: 10.7” x W: 10.2”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 11.2” x W: 10.7” x H: 0.8”
Like the Broiler Pan above, we haven’t had time to use this pan. But it’s got a nice feel to it and a generously sized cooking surface.
Unfortunately, our toaster oven baking mat does not fit this pan either. The baking mat may not be a big deal to you, I don’t think it will be for us as we’ll probably cook most items directly on the pan. (I’ll be sure to update this review after it’s gotten some use). Click Here to Buy This Pan
6. Nordic Ware Naturals Quarter Sheet Pan
- Cooking Surface: L: 11.35” x W: 8” x H: 1”
- Exterior Pan Measurements: L: 12.94” x W: 9.63” x H: 1.13”
This last pan is our everyday go-to pan, we like it so much we own 3 of them. It’s THE BEST choice if you’ve got a larger toaster oven.
An all-around workhorse, the Nordic Ware Quarter Sheet Pan (rack not included) heats evenly and cleans up well. You can roast, bake, toast, pretty much do anything with it.
Best of all, because it’s a ‘standard size’ finding silicone baking mats and metal baking racks that fit in it is a breeze. You’ll have no trouble baking batch-after-batch of warm cookies and amazingly crispy fries in your large toaster oven. Click Here to Buy This Pan on Amazon