Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha are the perfect addition to your holiday table. Sweet, spicy and so tasty you’ll want to lick the plate clean.
I may have squealed with delight (just a little) after finding baby Brussels sprouts at our store. And I guarantee you’ll be squealing too after devouring a batch of these tasty Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha.
Here’s what you’ll need for these sweet and spicy sprouts:
- Brussels sprouts. Little baby ones if they’re available, otherwise slice any fat sprouts into quarters.
- Sriracha Sauce. The spicy tangy flavor is a great compliment to any vegetable.
- Maple Syrup. Use the good ‘real’ stuff. And if you’ve got extra, treat yourself to a batch of Rosemary Cashews.
- Pecans. You can skip toasting but if you have the time, it’s worth the intensely rich flavor 5 minutes of toasting can bring out.
Serve the final dish as a side or paired with your favorite protein. For a fun toaster oven breakfast or dinner try topping your spicy-sweet sprouts with a couple of fried eggs and of course – more Sriracha!
More Ways Sriracha Will Make Your Life Better
- Sriracha Egg Salad Sandwich (With Garlic Kale Chips)
- Green Salads drizzle with Sriracha Vinaigrette
- Breakfast Burritos full of Spicy Sriracha Roasted Red Potatoes
- Mango Sriracha Potato Veggie Bowls