What do you want to cook in your toaster oven?
Toast, nachos and the occasional batch of chocolate chip cookies or…
- Freshly baked muffins
- Gourmet vegetarian dishes
- Irresistible roasted vegetables
- Impressive desserts
We believe that with a little creativity you can make all of these dishes using any toaster oven.
But it’s EASIER if you’re working with a high-quality machine.
Top Shelf Toaster Ovens
In the battle for countertop oven dominance, one brand stand out: Breville.
From Pro-sized to Mini, Breville toaster ovens receive rave reviews from their customers and are always highly rated in head to head testing.
Below are the top toaster ovens from Breville along with a link to purchase them online at Amazon.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links, if you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, we receive a small percentage of the sale (at no extra expense to you). Thanks for supporting Toaster Oven Love!
Disclaimer II: Usually we only link to products that we personally use but since we aren’t crazy with 9 toaster ovens (yet) we haven’t used the ones listed below. So we recommend checking out the reviews before purchasing.
Large Toaster Ovens
The Breville Smart Oven has been rated a top toaster oven by both America’s Test Kitchen and Bon Appétit magazine for it’s consistency and accuracy.
- Features: Sleek Stainless Steel or Cranberry Finish, Fits a 13″ Pizza, Convection Baking Function
- Cons: Higher Price (ranging from $249 to $349 depending on the color)
The largest toaster oven made by Breville and also the priciest. It has all the same sleek features as the original Smart Oven with the addition of an interior light and a slow cook function that will run for up to 10 hours.
- Features: Slow Cooking, Convection Baking, Interior Light, Accessory Pan Set and anything else you could think of!
- Cons: High Price, Size May Be Too Large For Some Countertops, Reported Issues With LCD Screen
Small/Medium Toaster Ovens
Perfect for smaller kitchens, the Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ from Breville is a petite version of the Breville Smart Oven. It has all the same great features and reliability in a much smaller package.
- Features: Consistent Even Cooking, Reliable, Space Saving Size, Fits an 11″ Pizza.
- Cons: Higher Price, No Convection Function, Not For Use Under Cabinets.